Slanted Flat Tipped Tweezers give you the best of all worlds - Precision of a pointed tweezer and the advantages of a straight one.
Slanted Flat Tipped Tweezers are great for many crafting projects:
- The slanted angle allows you to easily see where you're tweezing, giving you extra control.
- Pulling threads from binding.
- Removing threads when ripping from your sewing, quilting, or embroidery projects.
- Pulling paper away on your paper piecing projects.
Also a great tool for scrapbooking.
For Beauty Projects:
- Perfect tweezers for shaping eyebrows.
- The slanted angle allows you to easily see where you're tweezing while looking in the mirror.
- Flat edge allows for fast plucking
Sleight hand adjustment allows for a pointed tip plucking.
Forged from the best German stainless steel also makes them: Non-allergenic, Easy for cleaning and care.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
has a good flat surface for holding on to what you need it too , corners are too sharp