The Large Ring Micro Tip Scissors are a must have for your sewing & crafting tool kit.
The 711 Micro-Tip was designed & developed:
With Large Rings & Micro Tips as a solution to many different needle art challenges
by request of the sewing industry educators:
- The Micro Tip scissors are a great little time-saving tool for your applique, sewing, quilting, and embroidery projects.
- Great for snipping tiny hard to reach places, poking through fabric, snipping tiny tight threads, and even for creating buttonholes.
- When you need sharp fine pointed scissors, there is only one, the Micro-Tip scissors.
- The handles Large Rings allow you to get in and out of the scissors quickly and easily.
- As usual, our hand-crafted Famore brand scissors are forged from a German grade stainless steel and are:
- Non-corrosive, and is easy for cleaning & care.
For all those fly fishermen out there: try this for your flies, you will not find sharper finer tipped scissors.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is my second pair - I lost the first pair, and nothing else is as perfect for me! The large rings, the serrated edge, the micro tip - these are my dream scissors!!!
I do a lot of handsewing on garments. These are the very best I’ve ever used for close work. I take them with me when I sew remotely as well as when I take classes. Everyone always remarks on their design and is impressed by their functionality. I have 3 pairs of these!
I love these scissors. I bought a pair at a trade show and I can't use any other of the dozens of scissors I own. They are great for applique and cutting those pesky tiny little jump stitches.