(Applique Scissors without duckbill blade)
this stainless steel sewing scissor is a great choice for precise trims around edges and aligned seams on fabrics.
- Razor-sharp blades and tension adjustment screw.
- Perfect for trimming – trimming loose sewing, quilting, and embroidery threads - also dog-ears and lose fabric.
- Controlled Cuts – Razor sharp edges & small sharp tips allow you to trim threads closely, accurately, and quickly.
- Thin size – stainless steel design allows for navigating closely around the embroidery hoop & sewing machine to single out wanted threads.
- Great for Applique Quilting, Applique Embroidery, and general Applique Crafting.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I use these very sharp and solid feeling, but not heavy, scissors to cut 1/4" wide wool strips as I do traditional rug hooking. I plan to be very careful to keep track of them because they have become an important part of my practice already.
I recently gave this purchase a 2-star review due to a glaring cosmetic flaw in this product. Today, I spoke with the company’s founder who has bent over backward to correct the issue. I can now say without pause that I am quite satisfied with the company’s response to a problem I had complained about. This is refreshing in an era where bad reviews are rarely attended to. We spoke on the phone for nearly 50 minutes, and it was a pleasant conversation. I will purchase at least two more products from Famore that I have been secretly coveting. Thank you Famore for stepping up to the plate and making this right for me. I now am more than comfortable recommending the company to others.
Absolutely the best. Smooth, sharp and fits the hand perfect! Customer Service, hey, they really have a person to answer the phone and they are very polite and helpful.
Love these scissors. They came so fast. I would buy products from this company again. Great!