EZ Stitch Snips with Micro Serrated Blade
(Stitch Snips – one serrated blade, use right or left handed)
Lightweight, Ergonomic spring action snips.
We all make mistakes and when we do reach for Famore EZ Stitch Snips.
Our snips allow you to get under those tiny stitches for easy removal.
A perfect companion for all quilters.
Spring action allows both left handed and right handed people to use, and perfect for people with ailments that prevent them from using normal thread scissors.
- Eliminate those accidental snips of the fabric
- Use for snipping stitches or cutting tail end off threads and knots for needlework, embroidery, quilting and sewing
- Curved tips make this a perfect snip for trimming access thread and jump stitches.
- Fine tips allow you to get under tight stitches.
- Micro-serration on one blade allows for precise cutting.
- Famore snips can be re-sharpened since we use a high quality German stainless steel.
- Greatly used for sniping – small paper, fabrics, thread, and light applique projects
Bonus Attributes: Ergonomic hand-crafted design, Superior metals, Razor sharp blades, Ambidextrous: left & right handed use..
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love these snips! These are my second set. First ones are still working perfectly after 5 years. Great for up close clipping of threads.
Ez snip rounded tips.
I love them. I purchased 3. Two will be Christmas gifts.
This a great tool for any sewist, handy, effective , serrated blade grabs and holds the thread. Bought additional pairs for each of my sewing areas.. sewing machine, longarm, hand sewing.
EZ Snip, Micro Serrated Blade
These are great. The serrated edge grabs and they're supper sharp.
I’m a Longarm quilter these snips are the best. I’ve tried other brands and they just don’t measure up. Famore is a great company, ships quickly and stands behind their products. I love that they sharpen them as well.
This was a fantastic buy .... Very easy to use. Well worth the money!
EZ snips micro serrated blade
I purchased two, one with the rounded tips and one without. They are sharp and smooth cutting. I especially like the rounded tips. I use them to snip threads when quilting customer's quilts. It is a relief not to worry about catching the fabric.
Have liked these scissors since I purchased my first pair now I have 3 pair
738P - EZ SNIP, MICRO SERRATED BLADE