EZ Stitch Snips with Micro Serrated Blade
(Stitch Snips – one serrated blade, use right or left handed)
Lightweight, Ergonomic spring action snips.
We all make mistakes and when we do reach for Famore EZ Stitch Snips.
Our snips allow you to get under those tiny stitches for easy removal.
A perfect companion for all quilters.
Spring action allows both left handed and right handed people to use, and perfect for people with ailments that prevent them from using normal thread scissors.
- Eliminate those accidental snips of the fabric
- Use for snipping stitches or cutting tail end off threads and knots for needlework, embroidery, quilting and sewing
- Curved tips make this a perfect snip for trimming access thread and jump stitches.
- Fine tips allow you to get under tight stitches.
- Micro-serration on one blade allows for precise cutting.
- Famore snips can be re-sharpened since we use a high quality German stainless steel.
- Greatly used for sniping – small paper, fabrics, thread, and light applique projects
Bonus Attributes: Ergonomic hand-crafted design, Superior metals, Razor sharp blades, Ambidextrous: left & right handed use..
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have used these scissors for several years and I am lost without them.
These are perfect to keep by your sewing machine, also great for trimming fabric when doing machine embroidery applique, serrated edge cuts any fabric without chewing it up
These snips are the cats meow! My wife yells at me, because I use them for all my embroidery work (including snip threads) because they are easy for me to use as a lefty. I highly recommend these.
I have these at each sewing machine and use them to trim threads as well as applique! It is amazing how long they stay sharp and are easy on arthritic hands!
My favorite tool for embroidery applique.
These are the greatest snips, can't do without them. I have several pairs.