Mini - EZ Stitch Snip with Hook Blade
(Mini-Small Stitch Snip – with hooked blade, use right or left handed)
Lightweight, Ergonomic spring action snips.
We all make mistakes and when we do reach for Famore EZ Stitch Snips.
Our snips allow you to get under those tiny stitches for easy removal.
Spring action allows both left handed and right handed people to use, and perfect for people with ailments that prevent them from using normal thread scissors.
- Smaller Size – perfect companion for on-the-go quilting/sewing bag.
- Fine tips – allow you to get under tight stitches.
- Can be Re-Sharpened – since we use a high quality German stainless steel.
- Eliminate those accidental snips of the fabric!
- Use for snipping stitches or cutting tail end off threads and knots for needlework, embroidery, quilting and sewing
Ergonomic hand-crafted design, Superior metals, Razor sharp blades, Ambidextrous: for left & right handed us
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was so happy to find this scissors. It is exactly what I needed and I like the fact that it doesn't have "finger holes". It will be used lots.
The snips cut even the shortest of threads. I highly recommend them.
I had bought this product before and loved it. It broke so I needed to replace it ASP. Great for grabbing threads when embroidering. Arrived really fast!
A friend recommended these. I have been using them since they came in the mail. Happy to say they do a great job.