Sookie Sews Mini - EZ Stitch Snip with Hook Blade
(Mini-Small Stitch Snip – with hooked blade, use right or left handed)
Lightweight, Ergonomic spring action snips.
We all make mistakes and when we do reach for Famore EZ Stitch Snips.
Our snips allow you to get under those tiny stitches for easy removal.
Spring action allows both left handed and right handed people to use, and perfect for people with ailments that prevent them from using normal thread scissors.
- Smaller Size – perfect companion for on-the-go quilting/sewing bag.
- Fine tips – allow you to get under tight stitches.
- Can be Re-Sharpened – since we use a high quality German stainless steel.
- Eliminate those accidental snips of the fabric!
- Use for snipping stitches or cutting tail end off threads and knots for needlework, embroidery, quilting and sewing
Ergonomic hand-crafted design, Superior metals, Razor sharp blades, Ambidextrous: for left & right handed us
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have several of these small snips, tucked away for traveling. The spring hinge to open is not very smooth but functional. All-in-all the larger Hook N' Snip's are my favorite. And I generally prefer using theses snips instead of the traditional stitch rippers.