Rainbow Colored EZ Snips – Curved Serrated Blade
(Titanium stitch snips– serrated, curved blades)
Titanium Rainbow Coating, Lightweight, Ergonomic spring action snips.
Used for needle arts: sewing, quilting, embroidery, applique, fashion design, etc.
We all make mistakes and when we do reach for Famore EZ Stitch Snips.
Our snips allow you to get under those tiny stitches for easy removal.
Spring action allows both left handed and right handed people to use, and perfect for people with ailments that prevent them from using normal thread scissors.
- Eliminate those accidental snips of the fabric.
- Thin Curved Blade – allows you to get as close as you want without snagging, jabbing or poking your work.
- Micro Serrated Blade – holds your thread ensuring no slipping or bending, giving you a clean cut.
- Famore Stitch Snips can be Re-Sharpened – since we use a high quality German stainless steel.
- Greatly used for sniping – small paper, fabrics, thread, and light applique projects.
Bonus Attributes: beautiful colors, ergonomic hand crafted design, superior metals, razor sharp blades, ambidextrous: left & right handed use.
➪ That’s why the Famore Titanium Mini EZ Snips are one of our customer’s favorites.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These snips are so helpful! So much quicker to use than tiny scissors. Also, much less strain on the thumb, hand and wrist for those of us with injuries and/or arthritis.
I love them so much! They make me happy even just picking them up. They're super sharp and I love how close I can get to the fabric! Would definitely consider purchasing again! Also had fast speedy service. Got my product within a few days of ordering!
The best ever. We are a commercial embroidery shop and have these always available. One of my employee threatens to go home if she can not find her snips.
I love this, and the color is fun, they are one of my most favorite tools for my embroidery.