Victorian Style Embroidery Scissors - Straight
- Gold Handle Victorian Style Embroidery Scissors will be a favorite at the machine and in your handwork basket.
- This little favorite comes with class, beauty, and big function. Useful for so many sewing crafts and needle art projects that you'll want to keep it with you at all times.
- Victorian Gold Handled Embroidery scissors – are as stylish as they are useful to keep & carry around for light fabric & thread snipping.
- Razor sharp edges & small sharp tips – allow you to trim threads closely, accurately, and quickly.
- Small (3.5-inch) Classic Embroidery design – allows for navigating edges closely for embroidery or a sewing machine to single out wanted threads.
- Forged – from German grade stainless steel and gold plated handles.
NOTE: Great addition for your sewing basket, and/or traveling kit.
The Famore Victorian Style Scissors are great for snipping threads while sewing, quilting & embroidery work, and keeping with your knit and crochet projects.
The detailed gold handles and the precision cutting makes this a great gift!