Curved Hemostat Clamps
(locking, Curved Forceps/Clamps)
Hemostats are highly recommended among quilters:
Famore Lockable Hemostat Clamps (Curved) are a surprisingly handy instrument with many useful sewing purposes.
Lockable Clamps gives you an extra hand:
- Famore hemostat is particularly great as an alternative to a bodkin for turning a tube of fabric when making straps or belts.
- These 5.5-inch Curved hemostats are used as lockable turning forceps with a serrated edge,
Perfect for gripping the fabric without making it rip of fray.
- Great tool for turning or stuffing, the curved tips allow you to get into hard to get corners.
- Ideal for turning sewing projects right-side out, as well as stuffing projects
- Locking hemostats are also great for turning collars
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I just received my first 2 of these forceps. I used to be an OR RN in a previous lifetime where they throw many perfectly good instruments away as “ disposable “. I always rescued any unused small forceps and scissors for my sewing and crafts. My last surgery days pair are pretty darn old and well used so I thought I would try the 806’s. Although the steel and the cross connection isn’t as strong as my Old medical ones, these are delicate and fine pointed. Immediately saved me to reach in and pull out a thread shred in my Embroidery machine that was stuck in one of those unreachable spots! I was so glad for their fine thin tips then! My medical ones wouldn’t have fit in that awkward spot!. They clamp securely with precision tips and will last a long time if you don’t try to use the tips as a lever.