Famore Applique Scissors - Without Bill
(Applique Scissors without duckbill blade)
Blades lay flat for trimming along seam lines, cutting applique, and latch hooking
Designed with sharp blades and offset handles,
this stainless steel sewing scissor is a great choice for precise trims around edges and aligned seams on fabrics.
- Razor-sharp blades and tension adjustment screw
- Perfect for trimming – trimming loose sewing, quilting, and embroidery threads - also dog-ears and lose fabric
- Controlled Cuts – Razor sharp edges & small sharp tips allow you to trim threads closely, accurately, and quickly.
- Thin size – stainless steel design allows for navigating closely around the embroidery hoop & sewing machine to single out wanted threads.
- Great for Applique Quilting, Applique Embroidery, and general Applique Crafting.
As usual, our hand-crafted Famore brand scissors are forged from a German stainless steel and are: Non-corrosive, and easy to clean.